Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thank God for Kids

Kids have some amazing abilites. They have a greater understanding of this world then we could ever imagine. Yesterday I went to see if my car would pass saftey and emissions. I had a feeling it wouldn't and of course I was right. I was not having the best of days, I was frustrated with a lot of things. While I was in the waiting area, there was a little girl there. She was just in her own little world like many kids do when they are bored. She stopped for a second and looked at me. I tried to force a good fake smile at her, but I knew she could see right through it. She looked a little sad at the fact that I was not happy. Then she started to "show off" for me. I knew she was trying to make me feel better. And of course being the cute little girl she was, she did make me smile and feel better. Sadly to say that feeling didn't last long, but it is amazing how she did what she could to make me smile at least for a moment in time. Just think how better this world would be if we could all be like kids, and just make this world as happy and great as we could. Instead of just trying to survive it from day to day. All I have to say is thank God for kids.

No comments: