Thursday, September 3, 2009

Confusion

Sometimes in life you hit a block. This block prevents you from seeing anything but the problem. You can't see the solution or even where you are going. I recently discovered that I have hit this sort of block. I have this problem that is causing a lot of confusion in my life. I know what I want and I am trying to do what I can so I can obtain it. To my schooling for an example. I want to get my teaching degree so I am doing what I can so I can get it. But other things, I am not sure if I can have them. From time to time(feels like once in a blue moon) there are times that I feel I can have them. But most of them time there is this coldness or distance that I get. I just don't know what to do anymore. I try and solve the problem, I try and work things out, but nothing works. Like I said one moment everything is fine and then the next, everything went out of control. And when I try and figure out what happend, I end up getting yelled at or making things worse. I hate being confused. I wish that there was an easy answer on this one. I could use it right about now.

No comments: